The following provides a financial transparency statement for Language Affairs Centre.
- All examination registrations after the published deadline attract a non-returnable late fee of $85 ($100 in 2017)
- All successful refunds made to candidates attract a non-returnable $55 administration charge.
- All registrations for all examinations not made on the standard registration spreadsheet sheet provided by Language Affairs Centre attracts a non-returnable $55 administration charge prior to registration.
- Payment for a Paper-Based (PB) Cambridge examination and a Computer-Based (CB) examination shall be made on time. Failure to make a payment for an examination on time may result in the non-registration of a candidate.
- The exam fee does not include postage or delivery of the examination certificate.